WASHINGTON, DC – November 16, 2022 – Thomson Reuters announced the 2022 Awards for Corporate Professionals, a program focused on legal, tax and commercial departments and professionals who have added significant value to their their organization by embracing technology to increase efficiency.
The winners of the Awards were announced at SYNERGY 2022 – the largest annual user conference organized by Thomson Reuters, held November 13-16 in Washington, DC
“We are proud to honor the best and most exciting legal, tax and marketing firms in the industry who continue to drive innovation by using technology to create value for their business,” said Brian Peccarelli, Chief Executive Officer of Consumer Markets and President of The Companies at Thomson Reuters. “Through many challenges this past year, our customers have gone above and beyond to overcome obstacles and achieve these achievements – we are delighted to recognize them for their work.”
The 2022 winners of the Social Media Awards are:
- Senior Legal Department (Golden Cheetah) – Grace Lu, San Manuel
- Legal Practitioner – Lyndsey Wurst, Secured Financial Group
- International Trade Builder – Thomas Behr, JM Huber Corporation
- Trailblazer Award – Jonathan Martin, Kellogg Brown & Root
- Tax Administration or Marketing and Senior Individual Leadership Award – Nick Ball, Sunrun
- International/National Tax or Trade Department and Senior Individual Supplier – Audrey Watzman, FTI Consulting
- An Innovator – Dante Colonna, Global Tax Administration
- Project Coach of the Year Award – Chris Karalis, KPMG
- Partner of the Year – Mark Thorp, SAP
- Tax Consultant of the Year – Luis Perez, Dell
For Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of business information services. Our products include software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals and a global news service – Reuters. For more information on Thomson Reuters, visit tr.com and for international news, reuters.com.