Applications are invited for various academic posts under the Enterprise Development Institute of India (EDII) in Assam.
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) invites applications from eligible candidates for faculty posts in the area of Entrepreneurship Education & Research at North East Regional Office (NERO) Guwahati.
The name of the post : College
Education Requirements: PhD (awarded or pursued) in Management, Rural Management, Economics, Finance, Agriculture, Social Work, Behavioral Sciences, Social Sciences/Humanities, Technology, Strategy or any relevant field, from a recognized Institution. First class after graduation is mandatory.
Also Read: Meghalaya Jobs : Apply for faculty position at IIM Shillong
Work Experience: The incumbents
- must be an academic leader and high achiever with a proven track record.
- must have 10 years of relevant experience.
- should be published in FT-50 Journals and ABDC (Australian Business Deans Council) Journals (preferably A*, A and B category).
- they must be able to coordinate, create, design, and prepare proposals to benefit from grants/support.
- must have experience in business development and implementation of large projects (both research and development).
Bonus: Emoluments commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Also Read: Assam Career: Apply for 12 Manager, Executive & Assistant Jobs in AMSCL
How to apply : Candidates can submit their resume in the format firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter stating the position applied for. Last date of application is 1St December 2022.
Detailed advertisement: Click Here