Applications are invited for various academic positions at Thong Nokbe College Dokmoka.
Thong Nokbe College of Dokmoka invites applications from qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in various subjects.
The name of the post : Assistant Professor
Number of posts : 4
Topic wise posts:
- Education: 1
- Assamese : 1
- Political science: 2
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with a minimum of 55% or equivalent grade in weightage of Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign university with recognized.
2. Besides, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar examination recognized by UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in clauses (i) and (ii) clause 4.40.1, of the UGC Regulations 30th June, 2010 candidates holding Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum level and scheme for award of Ph. D Degree Regulation, 2009) should be exempted from the minimum eligibility requirements of NET/SLET/SET.
4. A relaxation of 5% may be granted for graduation and Master’s degree in Schedule Tribe/Scheduled Tribe/Other-Eligibility (species and diversity) classified for the purpose of eligibility. 5% break will not be in grace (clause-3.4.1)
5. The period during which the Candidates are pursuing their MP.Phil and/or Ph.D Degree shall not be considered as Teaching/Research experience for appointment to posts (clause-3.9.0).
6. In-service candidates should apply through proper channel and obtain NOC from concerned authority.
Also Read: Assam Career: SB Deorah College Guwahati Recruitment 2022
7. Selection process will be as per Govt. OM No.AHE.239/2021/68, dated 24-01-2022.
8. Reference date for receipt of qualifications:- Candidate must possess qualifications as on the last date of submission of applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./Seminar paper/Publications can be obtained and submitted not later than the date of interview.
Salary : UGC pay scale of Rs. 57,700/- -1,82,400/- with other allowances as per Assam Govt.
Age : 38 years on 1st day of the year of issue of advertisement with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Also Read: SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply for 17 Manager Posts
How to apply : Candidates can send their applications in the format prescribed by DHE Assam along with complete Bio-Data and all self-attested documents from HSLC onwards and recent port size photograph. Applications must be accompanied by an offer
Draft of Rs 1500/- (One thousand five hundred only) drawn on Principal, Thong Nokbe College, Dokmoka payable at SBI Diphu Lumding Road Branch (IFSC Code:- SBIN 0001170). Applications should reach the Principal, Thong Nokbe College, PO: Dokmoka, Dist. : Karbi Anglong, Assam, Pin: -782441 till November 30, 2022
Detailed advertisement Click here